Here’s today’s card –
Creative Expressions Stamp Set – Bouquet (sentiment)
SW Dies – Double Pierced Ovals A & B
- Start by cutting your mats – Coconut White 5 ¼” x 7”, Black 5 ½” x 7 ¼”. Coconut White 6” x 7 ¾”. You will also need a strip of White Card measuring 2” x 7” and a strip of Black Card measuring 2 ¼” x 7”.
- Starting with your strip of Coconut White, in the top with Faded Jeans Distress Oxide and the bottom with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide using Smoothies. Mist some water into your hand and clap over it to create some water splats. Blot dry with Kitchen Roll.
- Stamp one of the Dream Catchers using Twilight Versafine Clair several times across your inked panel, leaving a gap between each one. Stamp one of the Dragon Pods in between using Paradise Blue Versafine Clair.
- Cut die #4 from the Double Pierced Ovals Set B out of Coconut White Card. Add Faded Jeans Oxide to the centre and blend in Peeled Paint Oxide around it. Mist some water into your hand and clap over it to create some water splats. Blot dry with Kitchen Roll.
- Stamp the See a Fairy Make a Wish using Medieval Blue Versafine Clair into your oval with second generation stamping – ink up the stamp, stamp onto copy paper and then stamp onto die cut. You will need to stamp it twice to cover the oval. Stamp the Aerial Stamp over the top using Nocturne Versafine Clair.
- Cut die #4 from the Double Pierced Ovals out of Black Card.
- Stamp the sentiment into the corner of your smallest Coconut White mat (5 ¼” x 7”) using Nocturne Versafine Clair.
- Ink around the edges of your stamped panel and your oval with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide using a Smoothie.
- Glue your stamped panel to the strip of Black Card and glue to your Coconut White Card stamped with your sentiment. Mat onto Black Card using CS Glue and add to your other Coconut White mat using CE Mounting Cushion.
- Glue your 2 ovals together and add to your card using CE Mounting Cushion.
Thanks for stopping by.
Free card with all website orders over £10 (Add a note to your order in your cart).